A Barlow in Every Pocket!!!!!

Like I responded in my PM to Chief, Holy Crap! I can't say I never win anything anymore! I'm very excited, made my day. I'll certainly post pictures. Action shots. :)

Congratulations! A great giveaway and a fine knife, enjoy! Can't wait to see it in action.

Congratulations jiblyttle, that is quite a prize! Thanks Chief for the opportunity.

Great giveaway, John!
Congrats, jblyttle!!

John, that was a generous knife-away! It will go down in the annals!
I must admit I was somewhat embarrassed by the tribute everyone paid by making the required statement:eek:,
but thanks for getting one more Barlow into one more pocket!!:thumbup:

:D

Very nice! Enjoy that rascal !
G2

Sweet! Congrats to the winner. My search for an affordable (and available) TC continues. [emoji12]

•••••••••••••••

Sent from my mind....using Tap-a-Thought. (tm)

Congrats on "winning the lottery", jblyttle; superior knife coming your way!! :cool::thumbup:
Thanks again for the generous GAW, Chief! :thumbup::thumbup:

Sweet! Congrats to the winner. My search for an affordable (and available) TC continues. [emoji12]

Good luck with your search, bflying! I've found happiness in "just looking". :D

- GT

I finally got a chance to put the knife to use and begin carrying it. It pained me a little but better to tear the band-aid off quickly! Thank you again for the most generous giveaway, this knife is most appreciated and will be with me for years. It is very fine.

Amazing giveaway, congrats to the winner. Seriously love the generosity and friendship I see here every single day :)

Back