• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A big shout out/thank you to to BF brother: Roy Batty/Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
My membership expired a few weeks ago, which in all honesty, I had no intention of renewing. About a week later I logged back in here to leave a fellow member some + Feedback for a transaction that we had completed, & was very pleasantly surprised to learn, that a very thoughtful fellow BF member here (Roy Batty), had gifted me a BF membership for another year! :cool:

I've been wanting to take a break from this place, & the internet in general & spend more time, doing constructive, real life non keyboard activities in the outdoors, that involve 2 wheels, & water.....

....now, I'm going to have to check back in here periodically (no sub-forums just the knife exchange) & perhaps reward myself with a new knife every so often. :) This was such a super cool thoughtful gesture on your part, brother- I really appreciate your generosity; thank you, Ken! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
:cool:

Just a FWIW: I have 3 extra surf kayaks & a couple of SUP's...if anybody here ever finds themselves in the North County of San Diego...
https://www.surfline.com/surf-report/oceanside-pier-southside/584204204e65fad6a7709435
in need of a break from your tech gadgets & some life altering intense physical activity (you especially Ken)- get your a$$ out here! :)121023152_10219187248732201_2411818789572948255_n (1).jpg

78695007_2845293702156565_2721862646834921472_o.jpg 86757818_10217060172236618_8524181670650183680_n.jpg 50280460_1391917324279110_1957012414041948160_n.jpg

Last edited:
My membership expired a few weeks ago, which in all honesty, I had no intention of renewing. About a week later I logged back in here to leave a fellow member some + Feedback for a transaction that we had completed, & was very pleasantly surprised to learn, that a very thoughtful fellow BF member here (Roy Batty), had gifted me a BF membership for another year! :cool:

I've been wanting to take a break from this place, & the internet in general & spend more time, doing constructive, real life non keyboard activities in the outdoors, that involve 2 wheels, & water.....

....now, I'm going to have to check back in here periodically (no sub-forums just the knife exchange) & perhaps reward myself with a new knife every so often. :) This was such a super cool thoughtful gesture on your part, brother- I really appreciate your generosity; thank you, Ken! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just a FWIW: I have 3 extra surf kayaks & a couple of SUP's...if anybody here ever finds themselves in the North County of San Diego...
https://www.surfline.com/surf-report/oceanside-pier-southside/584204204e65fad6a7709435
in need of a break from your tech gadgets & some life altering intense physical activity (you especially Ken)- get your a$$ out here! :)View attachment 1463002

View attachment 1462985 View attachment 1462987 View attachment 1463001
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

in need of a break from your tech gadgets & some life altering intense physical activity (you especially Ken)- get your a$$ out here! :)View attachment 1463002

View attachment 1462985 View attachment 1462987 View attachment 1463001
Awesome dude! This is a great forum, it all goes to a worthy cause!

:cool::thumbsup:

Enjoy your extra year!

Well well well, this was all short-lived... wasn’t it?
I don’t associate with ol’ Kelama here. I’m not his brother or friend. Just letting it be known.

Well well well, this was all short-lived... wasn’t it?
I don’t associate with ol’ Kelama here. I’m not his brother or friend. Just letting it be known.
Yet you bought him a membership, participated in the same discussions, and liked a bunch of his posts? What happened that you are no longer "brothers"? Confusing. Seriously, I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back