A BK15 Finally

TP9

Title says it all, I have been trying to get ahold of a 15 for the past couple of years and either they sold quick or I didn’t have the money. The stars finally aligned and I got one. It it’s awesome and I can’t wait to strip it and put it to work!!! As you can tell I’m really pumped about it. I follow this forum daily just don’t post much. Y’all are a great group!

Cheers

Title says it all, I have been trying to get ahold of a 15 for the past couple of years and either they sold quick or I didn’t have the money. The stars finally aligned and I got one. It it’s awesome and I can’t wait to strip it and put it to work!!! As you can tell I’m really pumped about it. I follow this forum daily just don’t post much. Y’all are a great group!

Cheers

CONGRATS!!! ... you will love it ... it's one of my favorite Beckers ... post some pics when you get yours finished ... mine in various states from new on bottom to a satin finished on top and heavy user in the middle ...

2018-08-09 08.49.36.jpg

Fun fact;

eemIDot.jpg

James Dean

rhymes with

BK15.

Congratulations! The BK-15 is my only Becker. It's the first knife that gets packed whenever we go away on a trip because it covers all the bases.

Surprisingly here in South Africa there are a couple of retailers that still have them in stock.

Got it stripped and added a patina today. Thinking about adding micarta but will micarta grips go bad if they soak up blood or other food juices?
dateposted-public

dateposted-public]

Can’t get the photo to show up?

Last edited:
I need to keep an eye out for a 15. Looks like a great knife.

Back