A couple of Sunday pics

The first is a YCS, and a nice little 12" Dhankuta Kothomoda by Bura. :)

The second pic is an ePray acquisition that was listed as, "Wwii ww2 ? Gurhka Knife -- Knife used by famous Gurkha troops. Has knife and two smaller ones for cutting out eyes and tongues…yuck!! Leather scabbard that looks like native craftsmanship. Was with a collection of WWII items. Not an expert on these but it looks really neat. I found out the “HARD” way that it is EXTREMELY sharp!!!!" :rolleyes:;):D

Attachments

• YCS_1.jpg
    YCS_1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 89
  • khukyuck.jpg
    khukyuck.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 73
A couple of Sunday pics...

I was expecting a few church pics. :rolleyes:

"Knife used by famous Gurkha troops. Has knife and two smaller ones for cutting out eyes and tongues..."

Yup... torture knives. It's now been by two independent sources from e-bay that the karda and chakma are indeed torture knives. Better hide em' before you get charged for war crimes.

:)

Nice blade btw. What's the overall length?

I didn't see the ruler. :footinmou

Nice blades. I particularly like that little 12" Dhankuta Kothomoda by Bura. Now all you have to do is get more.

Ice

Nice old War Horse Jim! How'd you find out it is Extremely sharp?;)
And have you checked the hardness of the old Ghurkee K-Nife?:D

Great grab from Ebay. Love the lines, and the cho is a bit different. Overall, it looks like it was made with love. :)

It doesn't matter to me ( though maybe it should ) HOW old the blade, it gets sharpened up enough to be functional. Even the knife Greg brought me back from Afghanistan.

Back