A Cupidganzaaa Of Blizzardian Proportions!!!. . . Coming Wed. February 12, 2020 at 9:00PM Eastern!!!

Well, GOT is a strong word... Email congratulating that I scored... "Will get one if I'm not broke before they charge me" is more fitting :D
Hahah yeah very true. Well that’s what I meant. :p

Excuse me while I knock on some wood.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I still have more e-mails to send. We had ALOT of new people to the Ganza (Welcome ALL) but they are not on BladeForums and were new to the excitement so some of you all that got the dreaded "I am sorry you did not score, I will add you to waiting list" might get some happy news in the morning. I promise I will finish them up tomorrow. My eyes are crossed and I also had to shovel at 4am today I do have to laugh and I am sure my neighbors did cause I had my PJ's on with my warm coat and boots LOL.
Have a great evening everyone,
XOXO
Amy-0
Customer Service
Busse Combat

Congrats to everyone else who scored!:) And also tho those whoay be ABOUT to score! But also an empathetic pat on the back for everyone who didn't :). This is certainly a nervous excitement every time. It doesn't matter how many times you've done this, how long you've been around Busse or this forum, etc. there's no guarantee o_O whether you'll score or not... A great equalizer! But that's all part of the fun :D

Had to pass on this one. Would like to have a nuclear forsaken mistress one day, but I wish they would have offered a woodland style camo for us in the non arctic zones. And there’s no stripping cerecoat without sandblasting

This is the sickest looking factory camo job ive ever seen, in ceracote, on some seriously hungry looky cbt infi puts it right over the edge of awesomeness!!!
Thanks for the incredible offering team Busse and cant wait to see pics of them in the lucky hands of those who scored.

What are the handles made of?

Theyre usually micarta underneath, sometimes G10. Ive seen it be tan micarta mostly but thats purely anecdotal. It would make sense to use whatever they had on hand, since its all geting coated.

Couple of the blizzard grey super-cam sheaths

NB2PXuL.jpg

ra5IhQS.jpg

bLciM2m.jpg

Back