A Decision Has Been Made

JK Knives

I will be keeping the forum open next year. I’m doing it for several reasons. I really appreciate that some of you have been going out of your way posting to try and keep it active here. Also I still have a lot of ideas that I want to have the opportunity to show. Lastly, my wife says if I stop making knives I will turn into a grumpy old man! (I thought I already was)
Thank you all for your support.

YES!!!

you have a good wife if there ever was one :)

the variety of knives you've made since 2009 is really quite astounding. I mean that was what I was thinking as I've been going over the pictures sticky.

it's inspiring seeing how someone has managed to create such a legacy doing what they love coming on the tail of something as difficult as getting outsourced after almost 4 decades of work.

again, happy thanksgiving to you JK and your family, and to everyone on here!!

I will be keeping the forum open next year. I’m doing it for several reasons. I really appreciate that some of you have been going out of your way posting to try and keep it active here. Also I still have a lot of ideas that I want to have the opportunity to show. Lastly, my wife says if I stop making knives I will turn into a grumpy old man! (I thought I already was)
Thank you all for your support.

Yeah!!!! You have a good wife too, I have a feeling she wants you to keep making knives so she can get you out of the house for awhile!! :D Looking forward to a good rest of the year, and better next year!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel....and I am sure that it is not a train coming in the opposite direction!!

I’m glad you decided to keep the forum rolling John. I don’t post as often as I used to, but I’ll try to add items of interest from time to time. Hope 2021 is a great year for JK Knives!

Jeff

I'm glad to hear it! Sorry I've been a little sparse lately- this danged Bell's Palsy makes it hard to stare at a screen for long. I hope I kick it before long, it's really getting annoying!:confused::poop:

Good to see this John. This is one of the few other sub-forums I like to check-in with both because you've helped me so much get my thing started and because you have some of the most relaxed and decent contributors that hangout here.

I am glad to hear this, and thank you John! I may not contribute much, but this is still my favorite hang out, and you manage to keep such a great bunch of people around...

Yes! You are a grumpy old man.

But I imagine it could get worse. I am super happy to know you and look forward to new knife models in the new year. You with the community are great at new ideas.
I wish you, and everyone, a great 2021!

Back