A different pocket clip for Kizer Gemini Titanium

Was wondering if anyone knew of anyone who makes a nice pocket clip for the Kizer Gemini Titanium?
Not a big fan of the one that comes on the knife.

XLdGyQq.jpg

Was wondering if anyone knew of anyone who makes a nice pocket clip for the Kizer Gemini Titanium?
Not a big fan of the one that comes on the knife.

XLdGyQq.jpg

Kizer is releasing a smaller version of the Bear (same pocket clip configuration) that will have a milled Ti clip. I believe it's an exclusive to one vendor who is not a sponsor here, but they say they're going to try and get extra pocket clips to sell individually.

Kizer is releasing a smaller version of the Bear (same pocket clip configuration) that will have a milled Ti clip. I believe it's an exclusive to one vendor who is not a sponsor here, but they say they're going to try and get extra pocket clips to sell individually.

How small? Can you pm some info?

I like the idea fabricating a deep carry clip that screws to the backspacer on the butt of the knife and folds over the side.

I've been carrying mine clipless and love it. Its like a smooth stone in my pocket. Really wish they did the lock bar cutout on the inside though and made an effort to hide the steel insert screws.

Back