• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A few folders for sale. Spyderco

jtoler_9

Gold Member
I ship inside the USA only! I ship in a box via USPS as soon as funds clear. I will accept paypal for these blades. I pay shipping and paypal fees. I provide a tracking ID as soon as the items ship. Please email or PM any questions you have prior to posting "I'll take it" in the sales thread. I respectfully reserve the right to deny sale to anyone I choose. No trades at this time, thanks. Get em before the price hike in January.

1. Spyderco Firefly NIB. Perfect centering and rock solid lockup play free. VG10 plain edge satin. $OLD

2. SECOND Spyderco Lum Tanto Gade G10 Hap40 limited release. Blade is perfectly centered, rock solid lockup play free and scales are pristine. Only thing I could find is that one of the back spacers rattles a little when I shake the knife. Just taking them now. Blade is a second, so it doesn't come with a box or manufacture warranty. Sold as is. $OLD

Last edited:
Back