• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A few folders ready to go.

jtoler_9

Gold Member
I ship inside the USA only in a box via USPS priority mail with tracking. I ship as soon as funds clear. I will accept Paypal for this item. I pay shipping a PP fees. please feel free to PM or email prior to posting I'll take it here. I respectfully reserve the right to deny sale to anyone I choose. Thanks for looking.

All of these folders are mint NIB, no blade play anywhere on any of them. Excellent centering, I am the original owner of all of them.

1. Todd Begg Steelcraft Field Marshal. Blue Anodized Ti Scales. Nicely textured and styled. Black CPM-S35vn PE blade. I'm the original owner, no flaws. Original box and all paperwork. Mint NIB $OLD

2. Mint NIB Zero Tolerance 0220. Stonewashed S35vn PE blade with TI scales and an orange back spacer. Original box and paperwork. I'm the original owner, no flaws. $185

3. Zero Tolerance 0801 Blackwash PE Elmax blade. This one is a flippers dream, you will never find another blade that is as smooth to flip. $OLD

Last edited:
Back