A few Hartsfield's

Dawkind

Platinum Member
These are all different and a couple are extremely rare and one-of...literally.

Mr. Paranee's a 'Blade Hero' and he's got the Grail's but this is what I've collected as a Collector over the years....I've got a folder and a tiny thumb knife I'll add when they upload. :)

The glorious Copper Strong Boy is marked 'Ichi' (#1) and has a menuki with Phill's chop plus a copper pommel usually reserved for swords...the black cord-wrapped Strong Boy is M42 Tool Steel @ 67Rc...he only made one batch. ;)

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Ichi Copper Strong Boy....:cool:
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Last edited:
These are all different and a couple are extremely rare and one-of...literally.

Mr. Paranee's a 'Blade Hero' and he's got the Grail's but this is what I've collected as a Collector over the years....I've got a folder and a tiny thumb knife I'll add when they upload. :)

The glorious Copper Strong Boy is marked 'Ichi' (#1) and has a menuki with Phill's chop plus a copper pommel usually reserved for swords...the black cord-wrapped Strong Boy is M42 Tool Steel @ 67Rc...he only made one batch. ;)

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Ichi Copper Strong Boy....:cool:
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Yowza! That's an impressive assortment from one of the greats!! From what I've seen from your collection I think you could/should open a museum and charge admission!! Wow! Thanks for sharing!!

An absolutely stunning collection. It's great to see you post a little of your collection to enjoy. I have always wanted to add one of Phill's pieces to my collection.

Wow! Didn't realize you were such a fan of Phill's. I love his work and owned quite a few over the years. I actually had a very similar Strongboy at one point, same copper, menuki and the line under PH meaning number 1.

Nice collection there Dudley. :thumbsup:

That bottom row second from the right looks so cool. Reminds me of a mini Yakuza Bowie

Back