A Few Knives For Sale

leatherman

leathermoderator
I found a needed tool and now need to let go of some treasured knives:

First is a Schatt & Morgan #041269 Winterbottom scaled single blade Barlow 2001 edition. I paid over 110 for it. I'll let it go to a new home for 80.00 shipped in the US Pics coming soon!

Second is a Siegle cord wrapped tanto, custom made for a good friend of mine. Chisel ground and sharp. I'm left handed and will never really enjoy this one to its full intent. Comes with a custom made sheath I made several years ago. I need to touch it up a little and will do this week. Yours for 200.00 shipped for the set in the US. Pics soon as well.

Third is a Koster Bushcraft. I got this one new a few years ago. Its the generation with the nice fat micarta handles. It comes with a custom sheath in tan, its one of the prototypes for a knife dealer. Not sure of the blade steel, but I can find out asap. I want to think it was 3V but dont hold me to that. Knife and sheath for 150.00 shipped. This knife was never used.

More to come, I need to decide on a couple others. Pics after I coax them off my camera.

Last edited:
Koster knife is sold! Thanks!

I still have the Siegle and yes basically I am giving away a hand stitched sheath with it. So, lowball offers and offers without the sheath will be politely ignored from here on out. I do value my work folks, kind of a little insulting when I get lowballed as if the sheath is worthless and the knife is not worth the asking price.

I'm willing to negotiate with the price a little. Just dont be obnoxious with the silly low offers ok? :) Offering 65.00 for a 200.00 knife is just plain silly and not worth my time and effort. 180.00 or even 175 if you pay for insurance and shipping then I'll listen, otherwise go sit on an ant hill. :p

The Schatt & Morgan, is 80 too much? Not sure on the market on these, I know it was going for a little over 100 when I got it, but times change. Make offers. :)

Schatt & Morgan is SOLD! Thanks much!

Siegle is still in my hands. :)

Back