A future Rat Packer?

Moosez45

Custom Antlers, Factory Knives...
I got outside for a little while this weekend, just backyard stuff. Mostly just spending time with my kids, goofin' around and playing. My daughters have been exploring the wet creek on our property some, and she came in the other day and asked if she could take her knife with her, "on my adventure". What could I say, but "sure, be careful". Then, we got to do some knife skills work. The little one was teaching tin cans to mind their manners.

100_2039.jpg

100_2043.jpg

Teach them, train them, love them.

Moose

Cool stuff, bro. Cool stuff

Thank you. I love my girls, the biggest problem I have is, I don't know how to raise girls. SO, I just treat'em like boys, and it seems to work. After that, we went in and painted nails, and primped some hair. I'm not going to say who's. :confused:

Moose

I did my toenails last night and was just totally unhappy with the color so I decided to wait on the fingernails!

I did my toenails last night and was just totally unhappy with the color so I decided to wait on the fingernails!

We got 12 different shades of nail polish here, and they all have sparkles in them. One of them glows in the dark. That's my favorite one.

Moose

Well, on a more manly note I just got back from the State Store and bought some of that Ethan Becker Famous Grouse scotch. Pretty good stuff and half the price of my single malt.

Well, on a more manly note I just got back from the State Store and bought some of that Ethan Becker Famous Grouse scotch. Pretty good stuff and half the price of my single malt.

Yeah, that stuff was pretty good. I went scouring my local spirit shacks, looking for that Glenlivet. Stuff is crazy good, and I want some more.

Also got the local spot to carry Cazadores Resposito now, as well.

Moose

Cazadores is really good tequila. I hate Patron and don't really care for Herradura. Another great tequila is 1800

Cazadores is really good tequila. I hate Patron and don't really care for Herradura. Another great tequila is 1800

Lady Moose drinks the 1800 quite often. We drank a bottle of Agavales this last weekend. Its actually pretty good for a cheap tequila. Blue Agave, double distilled. Whatever the hell that means. I also had a bottle of Jack to chase the Tequila with.

Moose

Moose great pics of you spening time with your kids, That's a great father.

Moose great pics of you spening time with your kids, That's a great father.

Letting an 8yr old play with knives.

Letting a 6yrs old play with BB guns.

Not seeing that great father thing. Oh, I also let them play with fire.

100_1357.jpg

Moose

Letting an 8yr old play with knives.

Letting a 6yrs old play with BB guns.

Not seeing that great father thing. Oh, I also let them play with fire.

100_1357.jpg

Moose

At least it looks like your supervising them. Nearly set my neighborhood on fire when I was a kid with a tin of shoe polish.

Great dad in a wilderness survival/ deadly skills sort of way:):)

But yes spending time with your kids is awesome.
Thanks for sharing.

Great dad in a wilderness survival/ deadly skills sort of way:):)

But yes spending time with your kids is awesome.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the compliments.

Moose

At least it looks like your supervising them. Nearly set my neighborhood on fire when I was a kid with a tin of shoe polish.

I was just about the say the same.

We used to make bombs with match heads and gunpowder from paper caps, and used them to blow holes in brick and stucco walls.

Of course, we also grew up when firecrackers were not only legal, they were mandatory for kids.

We had guys slaughter pigeons down by Riverside Drive with BB guns.

Thank you. I love my girls, the biggest problem I have is, I don't know how to raise girls. SO, I just treat'em like boys, and it seems to work. After that, we went in and painted nails, and primped some hair. I'm not going to say who's. :confused:

Moose

Thats awesome Moose! Maybe an old man can learn some things from you I did great with my boys . I am raising my second and final daughter (Teenager:eek:) and I am still learning something everyday!
Oh and i forgot to add I guess I need to go let my daughter do my nails before she goes to bed LOL. she cant curl my hair there's not enough of it left !

Last edited:
My 5 year old hits better than I did ... Heh. I'm worked she could easily turn into her class bully, as she towers over the whole lot.

Back