• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A. G. Russel American Bicentennial Knife

Here’s a very cool folder that they don’t make anymore. It’s an AG Russell American Bicentennial Folder. Since I bought it second hand I’ll call it “used” but It looks to be Brand New Never Used, It has a 2-3/4" Spear Point blade and is 3-3/4" Closed Length, It has SS handle scales with the American Eagle clutching the USA shield on the front of the handle and the USA shield and 1776 - 1976 in a furled ribbon on the back of handle . My understanding is they only made 3000 of these in the SS handle. NO BOX but does include an after market felt knife slip.

Asking $60 shipped

bicentenial #1.jpg bicentenial #2.jpg

1. First "I'll take it" here then followed by PM or email gets it.
NOTE: any questions such as trade offers, size, condition, etc. no matter how soon they show up by PM, email or in the ad do not count as "first choice". A legitimate "I'll take it" trumps any of that. Not trying to be a lawyer just fair to all.

2. Pay with PAYPAL (I pay all fees) or USPS Money Orders or personal checks if we’ve done business before.
3. Will only ship to USA

4. No Trades at this time

Any questions, please email me at
empty5853@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking.

Vr
Mark T.

Back