A game to play

shinyedges

Unfaltering Love & Undeviating Will
Gold Member
Platinum Member
There have been iterations of this before but none currently.

GUIDELINES WE HAVE COME UP WITH WHILE PLAYING:

1. The 15 min rule, if a requested item isn't found within 15 min it can be skipped.

2. Duplicate request rule, if an item is requested that has already been photographed and someone goes back and gets the original request photo they get the next call out.

3. If someone posts an item that was requested and never fulfilled they get them extra points and the steal.

So, I'll kick it off with a picture of a knife with an object and then call out the next object a knife should be in the photo with.

Who ever takes the picture requested then calls out the next item to be photographed with a knife.

Old link to pics no worky. Edit to remove dead links.

How about a knife with a cat...

Last edited:
I like this game. Unfortunately there are no cats in my office. I will patiently wait until someone calls for a picture of a knife with a stapler!

I like this game. Unfortunately there are no cats in my office. I will patiently wait until someone calls for a picture of a knife with a stapler!

It's all good brother I'm sure it will come up:D

I dont have a cat...but how about a rat and an old dried up Circus Peanut?

1c768b24-a749-479a-9fe8-c6c2438e3b22_zpspufmolsl.jpg

de15fc6804b185d07cb4cf6688fee92b.jpg

A dick move because someone else mentioned wanting to post this one.

HOW ABOUT A A KNIFE WITH ANOTHER STAPLER

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

de15fc6804b185d07cb4cf6688fee92b.jpg

A dick move because someone else mentioned wanting to post this one.

HOW ABOUT A A KNIFE WITH ANOTHER STAPLER

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Bran beat you to it lol

I beat him to it, but my photo was in a sense a fulfillment of his request for a knife/stapler combo. So now we're on to a knife and a baseball!

Gotchya, baseball bat it is...

Look at this old thing I pulled out of the toolbox!
Schrade USA Ch7...
Just so happened to be drinking a beer, but already emptied my pockets for bed, but the toolbox was only a few feet away, and there's always a knife in the toolbox.

How bout a 3/4" crescent wrench!

Back