A game to play

I'm drunk enough I would have took a trip to the store to get some keebler, but probably wouldn't be wise. Blues I'm a chip aficionado, what's your favorite chips?

I'm drunk enough I would have took a trip to the store to get some keebler, but probably wouldn't be wise. Blues I'm a chip aficionado, what's your favorite chips?

To be honest Ulf, I hate chips. Those tater chips were at my parents place.

If I had to pick, I'd say tortilla chips with guacamole are my favorite:D

To be honest Ulf, I hate chips. Those tater chips were at my parents place.

If I had to pick, I'd say tortilla chips with guacamole are my favorite:D

That is a fine choice, I'd kill something for guac right now, I've been eating "hot fries" like a lunatic and my a-hole has been suffering for it, but good god are they tastey.

It's the flavor more so Blues. I grow some of the world's hottest but do tame the salsa down a bit. I like to taste the pepper rather than just burning my arse off..Lol
Moruga Scorpion's are sweet and just delicious.. especially with home grown tomatoes ;)
I'd be happy to send you some to try sometime.

Btw blues you lost a friend today by saying you hate chips, how....,how could you.;) That is sadder than Anne Frank's diary in my eyes. Damn man. I never thought I'd hear someone say they hate chips. I'd really like a whole bunch of hot fries mushed up in a bunch of guac in a bowl, with hot sauce. I SWEAR TO GOD, I'M GONNA TRY THAT SOON, AND WILL REPORT BACK. TASTEYNESS is prediction. :thumbsup: And will see what can do about next on list here. Like this thread.

It's the flavor more so Blues. I grow some of the world's hottest but do tame the salsa down a bit. I like to taste the pepper rather than just burning my arse off..Lol
Moruga Scorpion's are sweet and just delicious.. especially with home grown tomatoes ;)
I'd be happy to send you some to try sometime.
This guy knows what he's doing.:thumbsup:

Alright, all this "chip" talk is distracting from my hilarious Pillsbury post and making me hungry (and a little self-conscious):p

Yup, knife and a Butterfinger.

~Chip

Alright, all this "chip" talk is distracting from my hilarious Pillsbury post and making me hungry (and a little self-conscious):p

Yup, knife and a Butterfinger.

~Chip

No ship chip, I'm too drunk to drive or walk so somebody get it done. PLEASE! I do really need chips

Here's what I did, read the last post and assumed (why idk) Butterfinger was it and not the damn doughboy, tickling gigging ing lil bunghole. I spen $3.50 cause was were stupid/ blind/lit.
:)
PKIaLy6.jpg

Last edited:
So... whadya wanna see next?

~Chip

I'm not well :p Thought doughboy was next list, tired/drunk/crazy. That Butterfinger was good tho. Chippeies!!!!! Bonus points if got guacamole, definitely. God I wish I did.

Last edited:
Back