A good idea? Maybe?

MacLaren1

Gold Member
Every year around Christmas, the boss could do a special limited run of a Busse legend. Maybe call it the Annual Busse Legend Series?
At any rate, once per year whether it be at Christmas time or whenever, anounce which Busse Legend will offered. Whether it be the NMFBM, SFNO, FFBM, ASH Series model, - MOAB, well...you get the point.
However, the main point being that the Busse Legend blade selected will be just as it was when originally released. Of course, your choice between Satin or Coated finish.
Or maybe this is a bad idea?
I just think it would be a great way for new members to score one of the blades that made Busse what it is today ( Just my opinion )

Regarding a Busse Legend Series, I think it's a terrible idea – I don't want Jerry to have another way of taking more of my money! ;):D

BUT, I might go along with the idea as long as the first model is a MOAB. :D

Intriguing idea. The wider Bussekin universe would probably like it, but the collector/investor gang will hate it.

Please start with the ABAIII, with rope cut green linen micarta scales.

Hey, a man can dream, can't he?

Intriguing idea. The wider Bussekin universe would probably like it, but the collector/investor gang will hate it.

Please start with the ABAIII, with rope cut green linen micarta scales.

Hey, a man can dream, can't he?

A very nice dream indeed, but I'd prefer rope cut Snakeskin micarta. :cool: :D

And as part of the investor/collector gang, think the reissue models could carry some sort of engraved marking to designate them from the originals - of which I have quite a few. And would like those to retain their value. This would have to happen, as there are too many of us that have invested a significant amount of buckola’s in Bussekin- and other company’s - offerings.

I recently retired from a museum career, and a friend suggested I start my own Bussekin Museum. Not quite there yet, but soon might be. Y’all Have a great weekend.

I really don't understand the investment part of this. Did the boss say he wouldn't make certain models again? If so, then this prolly cant happen.

Back