Done

Awesome, love the hat too. If it's size 8, I'll take it. This is a great thing for new folks.

7-3/8 it is Bookie but I'm expecting to keep it. Even in Maine I get lots of sun on my balding pate.:rolleyes:

BUT - can you believe that Bawanna - SIZE 8 :eek:. Guys got a head like a VW Bug :D.

Come on folks get in the GAW :thumbsup:

Ray

You guys are making this a very easy drawing and a sure win. :confused:

COME ON - jump in. There is a very excellent Khuk up for grabs :thumbsup: :cool:

Ray

Hmmm? twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine.....Ah! Forget it! I dont think I count:D Great idea for the new entries!
4e85ba923e4c5b546abf10abc66babf9

Been pretty slow around here of late. We need an influx of new khukri lovers for sure.

Most of the folks that check in pretty regular, got a bunch of khuk's already, not enough mind ya, never can have too many but this kind of thing is for the benefit of the new folks, not yet addicted.

Give it some time, the khukri always finds it's own home, your just the tool for getting it there.

I'd love to be considered, but I have no khuks.. :( I've only managed to post here once. It's such an amazing GAW maybe I'll take a stab at another 2 quick(pun!).

Either way whoever wins that beauty will be one very happy camper!

I'd love to be considered, but I have no khuks.. :( I've only managed to post here once. It's such an amazing GAW maybe I'll take a stab at another 2 quick(pun!).

Either way whoever wins that beauty will be one very happy camper!

The idea for that 3 post requirement was to weed out those GAW groupies who take and run while never making a contribution. To be fair by the time Steely_Gunz gave me my first KHUK I had only posted 2 or 3 times here on HI too. We all start somewhere.

So McFeeli hang out (you too abcdef). Get excited and participate in this friendly forum. You too could own a Khuk. Easy enough to make a few more meaningful posts in the next 2 weeks. Just post a photo of your favorite Khuk scenario or comment on some daily special threads or do an intro thread and tell us who you be and what you be likin' - and you are legitimately in! :cool:

Be seein' ya' around HI.

Ray

Thanks for the clarifications Ray. Hopefully for that lucky someone this will be the gift that keeps on giving.

Anil is Keshar's son.

I would love to add to my collection, but I think Im somewhat over 20-30 khuks...lol

20180424_071421_resized.jpg 20180424_071445_resized.jpg 20180424_071508_resized.jpg

This is great for some new members, very generous of you Ray!

Yikes - that's quite a pile o'knives. We need to find you an old chest of drawers for some
spread out kind of storage. Still, you know where they all are :thumbsup: :cool:

Thanks for sitting this one out. Hope more new folks show up.

Ray

All it takes is one to keep the gift of giving going around here.

If it's a Rottweiller I'm in. Always wanted one, been friends with a few, never had my own.
My Border Terrier would NOT be happy but she'll get over it. Maybe.

Back