A List of Kershaws for sale

Got the knives today. Very happy with the whole transaction.
Warning/infraction issued, as this was posted in the wrong forum. It should have been posted in "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" forum...That's why we have THAT forum. Please read the posted rules.

Got my Boa today.

Awesome!! Got here very fast.

Thank you.

:thumbup:
Warning/infraction issued, as this was posted in the wrong forum. It should have been posted in "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" forum...That's why we have THAT forum. Please read the posted rules.

got my three blurs and two Segals today...all were great NIB top notch !!! Two days shipping to NY...can ask for a better deal...Thanks Dave !!!!! Sent email with question on a few more.....Tom

Got my Seagal 1680 today in perfect order and I thank you sir :thumbup:

nice knife thank's again.

Random Leek blem arrived today, fast shipping- thanks! Great lock-up, knife is very solid in the areas that matter most.

Thanks for the knife, Great person to deal with!

Just returned from vacation to find my Boa. Nice transaction and nice knife.Thanks very much.

Back