A little help please with this Schrade Walden #825 ?.

The original Schrade Walden "Razor Blade Stainless" folder
The original Schrade Walden "Razor Blade Stainless" folders showed up in 1964. The original run had simply RAZOR BLADE STAINLESS across the master blade, and PAT PENDING underneath. The used the slogan and the fine "razor blade" grind on the blades well into the 1970's. I think the 3rd year they added the razor blade picture to the logo. You saw it used on Schrade, Craftsman, Imperial, Diamond Edge, and Camillus knives, in varying names and logos. Here are a few examples:

SW-64-RB.jpg

55_Craftsman_Walden-1.jpg

825SS_f2.jpg

55_58OT-3.jpg

Show us your knife BTKYOU if you can. Also, the forum SEARCH feature will find quite a few threads regarding Razor Blade Stainless.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-Walden-Razor-Blade-Stainless?highlight=razor
K77 is a type of surgical steel
s showed up in 1964. The original run had simply RAZOR BLADE STAINLESS across the master blade, and PAT PENDING underneath. The used the slogan and the fine "razor blade" grind on the blades well into the 1970's. I think the 3rd year they added the razor blade picture to the logo. You saw it used on Schrade, Craftsman, Imperial, Diamond Edge, and Camillus knives, in varying names and logos. Here are a few examples:

SW-64-RB.jpg

55_Craftsman_Walden-1.jpg

825SS_f2.jpg

55_58OT-3.jpg

Show us your knife BTKYOU if you can. Also, the forum SEARCH feature will find quite a few threads regarding Razor Blade Stainless.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-Walden-Razor-Blade-Stainless?highlight=razor

In the third photo down shown above, thawk shows the tang stamp of the master with the razor blade picture as:
SCHRADE
WALDEN
N.Y. USA
STAINLESS

I have one with the same etch on the clip blade, but on mine the 3rd and 4th lines of the tang stamp are reversed:
SCHRADE
WALDEN
STAINLESS
N.Y. USA

Has anyone else noted this, and does it indicate a more accurate dating of the manufacture of this knife?

2u61Lf8.jpg

Back