A little smoke for the Mrs please

trouble posting ... doubled up

Last edited:
May all the warmth and love you two put into this world shower back down upon you both ... now and always :)

The wife love of my life

1424307_10156516893380727_4252119259910441848_n.jpg

trouble posting - nothing visible here

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
OK - finally through and see that, although invisible to me, my posts went through. :eek:

Last edited:
Smoke prayers and positive energy heading your way. Ted, if you need anything please let me know.

Back home and chillin' with the Mrs, now onto recovery. They are very confident that this has helped her tremendously and she's already noticed a big improvement and aside from the surgery site pain she's been up and about a little already. Taken it easy for the rest of the night, y'all have a great Friday night I'm gonna enjoy hangin' with the Mrs.

She did really well and said to thank everyone for all the smoke and prayers and tell you all she appreciated all the positive feelings. You're support has been much needed in gettin' through it. I wish nothing but the best to you and your families. Smoke and prayers to everyone in need.

Back at the surgeons office, waiting to see if she can go home or if they want her to come back to the hospital. She had a lot of swelling filed by a lot of leakage. It was clear and no puss, she took a picture and sent it off to the surgeon to see what we should do. I fuckin' hate waiting and not knowing what's goin on.

I was supposed to be at my surgeons office making arrangements for my shoulder surgery in August....

Just found out they're goin to admit her later this afternoon and open her back up and flush it out. She was doin so fuck in good. This sucks I'm 1 1/2 hours from home, the surgeon can't see her till 4 and she can't have anything to eat or drink till after the surgery.

More smoke for the Mrs. Ted. I hope this is only a little bump in her recovery.

You and me both, they're going to open her up and flush out the surgery site hookup a compression drain for 24 and send her home tomorrow. Her surgery is scheduled for 4pm and were just waiting on her room now. Then I'll run home pick up some stuff for her and me for overnight and looks like another sleepless night in her room on the recliner.

Sorry for this complication ... and sending only my best to you both over the miles.

Thanks for all the smoke and prayers. Hopefully when they release her this time we won't be back, she had the initial surgery June first and has been back to the hospital 4 times since then, had 2 more surgeries and 6 procedures as of today with 14 days of the last 5 weeks in the hospital, 10 of those battling the infection.

My wife had a cervical fusion on 4,5,6 at the end of June. She had pain for 5 years and finally had the surgery. It was worth it as the pain is GONE!
I've been doing everything she needs and taking care of the house. It has made for a different summer. Your wife will be fine and so will you! Keep on truckin'!

Back