A Little Smoke

Bawanna

I just received a message from Shavru that she's taken prisoner in a hospital with a relapse of some sort. Been there a week or more and figures another week or two.
She claims it's nothing serious but needs some straightening out.

A little smoke and prayers to speed up her escape couldn't be a bad thing.

She's semi local so I offered up anything I could do to help and also offered to help her escape if she figured she was ready to leave but the docs don't cooperate. Hope she asked, helping folks escape hospitals is my specialty.

Thanks in advance and here's hoping she's back on line in a week or so.

She had to snatch a lobby laptop on one of her trips around the hospital to get me the message. She's right sneaky which means she must be doing ok.................

Smoke up and on going. Thanks for the head's up. Keep us posted.

Smoke up from the deep south sister! Were devising a plan now. Bookie! Think you can drop us on the roof of that hospital? I bet we can get her outta there through the AC ventilation shaft! Get well soon Shavru!

Define drop? And please include a height. I'm not partial to high up stuff. I may have to go recon on the ground and yall can play paratrooper or bungee jumper or whatever ever yall want to do.

I kind of figured on a all out guns a blazin full frontal assault and evade but including the chopper would be wicked cool too.

That must be why you gots all the medals and stuff on your shirt and I only got 1 stripe huh?

Love

Gomer

PS- we best get a photo before the mission too, I got no idea what Shavru looks like even though we were almost engaged once.
Maybe we'll just know her when we see her?

PS- we best get a photo before the mission too, I got no idea what Shavru looks like even though we were almost engaged once.
Maybe we'll just know her when we see her?
Just look for her Bowie and some Beaver tail and thats gotta be her! Shes probably got it with her!

Smoke up from the deep south sister! Were devising a plan now. Bookie! Think you can drop us on the roof of that hospital? I bet we can get her outta there through the AC ventilation shaft! Get well soon Shavru!

Ooh, an air assault VIP extraction. Shazam! Sounds like fun.

Hmm, a picture of her. I suppose we could use her avatar. Now let's see, what kind of cat is that...

Dang it forgot to ask her to put my name on that knife you made her.

Hey if your doing an assault and escape ya best be including me man, I got some skills for that too, but remember we have to have some HI content in it or we cant post it man, I think I have some smoke nades somewhere.........

(Bookie is afraid of heights! No bull.) I'm crankin' up one 60 ring XXL cigar for all the smoke it can muster to send it your way....did I ever tell you about the time I climbed up on a hospital window sill and mooned the docs thru the backside of my gown? I got to go home the next day. Reckon I was cured!

Smoke and prayers from HI and Kamis,
new shipment from Nepal will arrive here next week, get well soon

Back