A Little Smoke

Did ya hear that Shavru? New shipment from Nepal next week! We gotta at least drop some leaflets over the hospital to let her know! That'll get her well quick enough;)

She hasn't got back to me and I'm not sure what hospital she's in. We have several downtown on what we call pill hill. An air drop of leaflets would almost undoubtedly hit them all with one pass.

I'd go down and surprise visit her if I knew where she was. I don't honestly even know her real name, might be hard to find.

Room to room search looking for a bowie dress in beaver might take a spell. Most of the hospitals is really tall with lots and lots of rooms.

Just received a message from Shavru. I know where she's at now. Little south of Seattle but still in my combat zone.

She says she might be able to leave possibly today or tomorrow if she can eat and do some special voo doo dances for the sicko doctor.

She's been shuttled around to several hospitals, some more than once so I'm sure she's ready to be done with this and get home. Told her if they don't willingly cut her loose tomorrow the assault was all planned and all the players in place.

I got a Huey spotted for Bookie, not sure if it's an H and it don't have all those lights on it but I reckon if it runs he can fly it.

Not a great neighborhood but Shavru is used to Seattle so probably normal to her.

Hopefully tomorrow this will be yesterdays news and we can focus on getting Mickey fixed up and back on track.

Mickey is going to the vet today so Gurka should be getting us a report (hopefully good) later today.

Thank you all! I appreciate the planning and plotting that went into the escape idea AND the smoke and prayers.

Hearing that I might miss out on a new shipment was just the incentive needed. I just told Bawanna that the nurse says if I can keep down a full meal AND the local witchdoctor sees the right signs in the chicken parts this morning (I guess they are serving KFC for dinner?) I can get outta here today or tomorrow.

I didn't risk carrying my IBBB with me, or to be more accurate Hubby didn't risk letting me carry my IBBB with me. When I went in I wasn't really able to think such things through. But he figured they would probably confiscate it and then no knowing if it would ever make it's way back. Same reason I didn't have a computer or cellphone. Too easy for them to disappear while drugged out of my mind in a hospital room with dozens of people wandering in and out. Amazing some of the things that went missing the first time I was stuck in one for months on end. Plus every time they transferred me to ICU and back to regular rooms something else didn't make it to the new room. So this time he just made sure I didn't take anything I wasn't prepared to lose.

Should be back and catching up with everything I missed in a couple days, but wanted to take the time to stop and say Thank You while I had a moment borrowing a laptop.

Back