A little sneak peak

Yo, guys.
I've got a couple new designs coming up in the near future and thought you might be interested to see them.
4716198400_6f36f4ee00_b.jpg

The bottom one is the #22 Wilson's creek, it's based loosely on the Randall Astro knife. It's gonna be the first (maybe the only one) in my more military oriented knife line.
The middle one is my version of a Golok or what I like to call a "hardwoods machete".:D
The top one is special, it's based on a "z-made" knife originally made by the late Paul Zinsmiester. Mr. Z was a Sere instructor and custom knifemaker who sadly passe away at an early age. Our very own Iawoodsman carries the original with him in the woods at times and was gracious enough to send me the pattern.

Also, hopefully sooner rather than later, I'll have a video review up on the Model # 4 Missouri with the reverse grind.
4684123662_f6a812834f_b.jpg

Let me know what you think. What you like and dislike is always interesting to me.
Iz

I'm signing up for the trip were we all get a chance to beat on the MO River.......

Thanks guys, I should have the test Missouri done soon and the video should be up shortly after that.

Jesster,
Keep your ears to the ground, I hear there'll be a gathering sometime in September.:thumbup:
Iz

Back