A long-long shot I know...

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by jhp, Feb 19, 2018.

1. jhp

jhp

May 22, 2011
    My apartment (temporary living arrangement) was broken into in late-January, and my EDC, an early-production Sebenza 25, was stolen. If anyone frequents pawn shops in the MD-VA-DC area, and spots a well-worn 25 with no lanyard, I would appreciate a PM.

Luckily, the tool chest in my bedroom with 6 more CRKs, a host of Al Mars, Benchmades, Spydercos, and about 100 Victorinoxes wasn't touched. I got off lucky.

2. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    That sucks, I hate thieves. Hope it finds it's way home.

3. BD_01

BD_01 Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Sorry to hear about your 25, but super relieved about your tool chest.

4. Ajack60

Ajack60 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 21, 2013
    Hopefully the police will alert the pawn shops to be aware of the stolen knife and whatever else you were robbed of :mad:

5. FordFan

FordFan

Dec 11, 2012
    Hope you get lucky and get your 25 back and glad the others remained with you.

6. bart1

bart1 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2009
    The police will not know what a CRK is.... Perhaps by what else they stole, you can check any recovered serialized items against other items pawned by the same person(S) . Thieves know which shops will pay the most for what. Junkies will pick the closest to home.

7. Lapedog

Lapedog

Dec 7, 2016
    Hopefully even if it doesn’t turn up the thief will cut himself badly with your knife unaware of how sharp it is and neglect to care for the wound. Then hopefully it will become infected and he will have to have his arm amputated.

That seems like a fair trade.

8. slamer

slamer

Mar 26, 2001
    That sucks! Wishing you the Best...