A long-long shot I know...

jhp

My apartment (temporary living arrangement) was broken into in late-January, and my EDC, an early-production Sebenza 25, was stolen. If anyone frequents pawn shops in the MD-VA-DC area, and spots a well-worn 25 with no lanyard, I would appreciate a PM.

Luckily, the tool chest in my bedroom with 6 more CRKs, a host of Al Mars, Benchmades, Spydercos, and about 100 Victorinoxes wasn't touched. I got off lucky.

Sorry to hear about your 25, but super relieved about your tool chest.

Hopefully the police will alert the pawn shops to be aware of the stolen knife and whatever else you were robbed of :mad:

The police will not know what a CRK is.... Perhaps by what else they stole, you can check any recovered serialized items against other items pawned by the same person(S) . Thieves know which shops will pay the most for what. Junkies will pick the closest to home.

Hopefully even if it doesn’t turn up the thief will cut himself badly with your knife unaware of how sharp it is and neglect to care for the wound. Then hopefully it will become infected and he will have to have his arm amputated.

That seems like a fair trade.

Back