A member of the survival team needs your help.

Hello Mr. Randall -

Thank you for letting me know about this.

I ordered two dvd's and I look forward to watching and learning from them.

I had seen Mr. Woods video's on youtube, and enjoyed them, but I did not know that Mr. Woods had a connection here at BF.

Thanks again for the information.

best regards -

mqqn

Ron has his own forum and store there at www.survival.com.

Not so much a connection here, completely seperate businesses, just more of a mutual respect

Ron has his own forum and store there at www.survival.com.

Not so much a connection here, completely seperate businesses, just more of a mutual respect

Hi shotgunner11 -

I probably did not word my post well; the connection I had made was that I had read in and earlier post that Mr. Hood had been a moderator at BF previously.

In regards to Mr. Hood's instructional videos, I really like Mr. Hood's casual style when he is showing techniques. I especially liked his YT vid showing how to make a figure 4 dead-fall trap.

I am excited to be able to watch the two dvd's that I ordered.

best regards -

mqqn

Always happy to help and I definitely have a lot to learn. I will place an order tomorrow.

Also just placed an order. Always saving up for new knives and they usually take a while to come to pass but with as much praise and recognition as Ron is getting I'm sure he deserves more than I do. One of my new years resolutions is to spend more time in the service of others - can't really offer Ron much of my time but if "time is money" then I can make a small offering to help ease the burden.

Prayers also going out for Ron and his family, heaven knows they need a little peace and comfort at a time like this.

If I had known about this earlier I would have bought some of those videos, but alas I am completely out of funds.

Just ordered three videos. And thanks for mentioning this. Can't wait to watch the videos with my son. Are they appropriate for a 5 year old?! :)

Appreciate all the support folks. I know Ron and family do too.

Thank you Jeff for informing us about this, much appreciated.

I could use some videos on survival, going shopping now.

Wow - looks like great stuff! I'll be placing and order today for some stuff and what better excuse than to help Mr. Hood out a bit. Hope he recovers quickly and completely :thumbup:

Just ordered some DVD's, the vinyl bags(I've been looking for the Heavy Duty ones for months), 10 pack of snare wire (I've been wondering where to get that) and a 5 pack of the mini sparking tool... Very cool site and stuff... Ron and Family are in my prayers... I freakin' hate cancer...

I received my order today and I'm very impressed with the quality... I'm watching the DVD right now and Ron knows his stuff...

If you ordered the saw, they should be in your mail box today. Those DVDs are very well made.

my heart goes out to him and his family. i will definatly buy something, as im going through the same thing with my parents. mom has stage 5 breast cancer, doing chemo still fighting strong. dad has stage 1 esophagus cancer doing chemo then surgery to remove the lower portion of his esophagus 6 month recovery time on that. cancer is a horrible thing wish they would find a cure for it.

my heart goes out to him and his family. i will definatly buy something, as im going through the same thing with my parents. mom has stage 5 breast cancer, doing chemo still fighting strong. dad has stage 1 esophagus cancer doing chemo then surgery to remove the lower portion of his esophagus 6 month recovery time on that. cancer is a horrible thing wish they would find a cure for it.

Brother, my heart goes out to you and your parents. I wish them the very best!

Back