A new family member...The BK-18 Harpoon....

Nice!!

Looks like a great little worker.
Thanks for sharing the history of its development.
I have not used a harpoon style, so look forward to seeing how that works; like the wide blade profile.

Brome

Look forward to getting one!

Wonder which knife you got from Jim? I have a Street Barong and am just amazed at how well it cuts and how versatile it is.

A new Becker knife, very nice addition to the tweener series, really like the blade shape and the slightly longer length. Gonna be a good seller I'd say, I know I'm getting at least two.

mmMMmm....
That looks like it's gonna knock one of my 15's out of daily carry. Uncle E., that is damn sexy. Sheath with the slots looks excellent as well. Are the two long "bars" sticking out of the end for a MOLLE setup? Regardless, I am really looking forward to getting my hands on a couple of these.

it looks awesome cant wait!! it drew me back to the foroum after a long brake getting like fixed!! BeckerHead #278

Thank you Ethan for this Harpoon style designed blade . It is really nice to see something new that is a departure from traditional styles that is VERY functional & ergonomic, at least IMHO. Great job ! I now see tan at bladehq & black at smkw, also great job ! So looking forward to them.....BH #103.

Like I said to you in Las Vegas, the BK-15 and the BK-17 had a baby ... and they called it the BK-18 Harpoon!
Despite the sentiment of the masses, I really appreciate the trailing point.

I like it. It is like a bigger version of the Hinderer/ZT harpoon blade style. I will definitely be getting one (or three).

I love the BK series, especially the tweeners. I have a BK 5 (3 of these, one for my wife and two for me), 9, 11,14, 15 (4 of these, one each for my oldest son, my daughter, my wife and myself, I LOVE IT), 16, 17 (2 one for myself and my youngest, great skinning knife) and now the 18. I really wish KaBar still made the 5, 15 and 17, what a shame. The BK 18 is a wonderful knife! I love the style, the feel and the light weight. Need to get the liner to make the handle slightly wider for my hands. I really like the sheath, wish you had the same for the 15, 16 and 17. I hope to pick up a couple more of these, my youngest is already wanting one. I'll let the wife try it in the kitchen with the BK 5 and 15.

Welcome to the fray my man. Good on you for getting your family sucked into this knife addiction with you. It'll be easier just to buy 3 or 4 of a knife, (so everybody has their own) than to launder your money from the wife, sell plasma or whatever.
Smart man, get them all onboard.

Any chance of this or the 16 ever being made in another higher edge retention steel? Sprint run style, been wishin for it for years.

Just made some liners for my tweeners, looks like ill be making another set now.

Back