• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A Pair of Boker AK74s For Sale-Rare Variants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my pair of user Boker AK74s, one orange handle with satin dagger blade and one black handle with satin wharncliffe blade. I recently purchased a Kershaw Launch and these just aren't getting the use they deserve so I want to find them a new home. Both knives have some use on them, not abuse, just typical EDC type wear. I work in an office setting and frequently carried these at work so they got bumps here and there mainly from chair arms and the like. All wear is simply cosmetic, both fire fast and lockup well with minimal play (especially for the plunge lock).

This is the black handle with wharncliffe, I sanded off the original black blade coating so it now has a hand finished satin, blade is razor sharp at 40 degree inclusive maintained on the SharpMaker. There is some wear on the front of the handle that is just in the pain, action is fast and lockup very good. I have attached a 550 cord lanyard and a piece of skate tape on the button, buyer can take or leave these as they wish. Centering is a little to the side, but does not rub at all. This is a rare model that was not made in large numbers at all.

Here is the orange handle with dagger blade, it was another rare variant of the AK. The action is fast and solid, centering is perfect and there is minimal play. There is cosmetic wear around the edges of the handle, little bumps here and there wear on the powder coat. This could easily be repaired by repainting the handle, they're just solid aluminium. The color is a nice pumpkin orange, the deep carry clip has a nice satin finish.

image1.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpg

Price is $40 plus $5 shipping for this pair of nice budget friendly autos. Not looking for trades at this time, not looking to split the pair apart either.

Sales ONLY to buyers in states where auto possession is legal. Buyer is responsible for all legal circumstances surrounding this transaction.

First "I'll take them" followed by email or PM gets them!

Alright, this has gotten ridiculous with now 3 alleged buyers failing to come through...I really should leave some negative feedback on people.

Listing is over.

Trying this one again in hope of actually finding some credible buyers this time...serious inquiries only please.

Selling my pair of user Boker AK74s, one orange handle with satin dagger blade and one black handle with satin wharncliffe blade. I recently purchased a Kershaw Launch and these just aren't getting the use they deserve so I want to find them a new home. Both knives have some use on them, not abuse, just typical EDC type wear. I work in an office setting and frequently carried these at work so they got bumps here and there mainly from chair arms and the like. All wear is simply cosmetic, both fire fast and lockup well with minimal play (especially for the plunge lock).

This is the black handle with wharncliffe, I sanded off the original black blade coating so it now has a hand finished satin, blade is razor sharp at 40 degree inclusive maintained on the SharpMaker. There is some wear on the front of the handle that is just in the pain, action is fast and lockup very good. I have attached a 550 cord lanyard and a piece of skate tape on the button, buyer can take or leave these as they wish. Centering is a little to the side, but does not rub at all. This is a rare model that was not made in large numbers at all.

Here is the orange handle with dagger blade, it was another rare variant of the AK. The action is fast and solid, centering is perfect and there is minimal play. There is cosmetic wear around the edges of the handle, little bumps here and there wear on the powder coat. This could easily be repaired by repainting the handle, they're just solid aluminium. The color is a nice pumpkin orange, the deep carry clip has a nice satin finish.

image1.jpg image2.jpgimage3.jpg

Price is $40 plus $5 shipping for this pair of nice budget friendly autos. Not looking for trades at this time, not looking to split the pair apart either.

Sales ONLY to buyers in states where auto possession is legal. Buyer is responsible for all legal circumstances surrounding this transaction.

First "I'll take them" followed by email or PM gets them!

Sent an email last night via Blade Forum system. No response but I should have left a Visitor message. My
loss.

Sold pending funds...

CaptVideo: I did not get any messages from you, as of this point you have second crack at them.

Alright, this has gotten ridiculous with now 3 alleged buyers failing to come through...I really should leave some negative feedback on people.

Listing is over.

No, please do not leave negative FEEDBACK through iTrader, if no deal went through.

Email through the forums can be unreliable and Registered Users have no access to Private Messaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back