• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

a pair of Intrepids

I took these Buck Intrepids in as part of a trade and I have absolutly no reason to own this kind of knife. I think they were meant to be some kind of diving knife and I must admit that I have no ideas of what they are worth, so I will just start out with a price and see where it goes from there.
Both knives,the big one AND the small one for $200 plus $12 for shipping via priority mail.
The knives do show some slight usage but by no means were they abused that I can see.
As I said before, I have no idea how much these are worth so sombody come on and make me a fair
offer!

These knives have been sold pending funds and one with the sheaths too:

I forgot to mention that both knives have the original boxes that they came in
For any questions, you can email me at:
rccassel1@comcast.net

Ciao 4now
Ron

Come on Buckaholics, these do not have any kind of germs on them that I know of.
Maybe this is just not a "Buck To Own"....is that it?

Ciao 4now
Ron
:eek:

Maybe this is just not a "Buck To Own"....is that it?:

Well, they were not really popular as dive knives with the SCUBA crowd. Buck discontinued them and was selling them off clearance priced for $39 as late as 2005. Also, Bear MFG knocked them off for a while in the $50 range. So, maybe they are'nt, as the last several advertized on the exhange here did'nt sell, even though they were well priced and are decent tactical knives. They represent the pre Strider tactical effort by Buck. Did you get your asking price?

Back