• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A Personal, and Public THANK YOU to Kershawguy!

I've done my share of knife buying in every possible forum imaginable; I've bought knife and gun shows, from websites, eBay, personal transactions via this forum, and others. I have never-ever received the grade of service rendered by Dave (Kershawguy) from any other dealer or person, and I've had some damn good service ;). I'm sure this belongs in feedback (and thus will be moved), but I wanted to pay homage in his home forum, where he deserves the recognition. So, Thank You Dave, for your better than 1st rate service. You will receive all of my future ZT/Kershaw business, and I hope, that of many others.

Daves service mirrors Kershaws CS. It makes sense. He keeps taking my money, and I am ok with that.

This is all gonna go to his head...haha.. Dave is a great source of knives...he can even get Shuns...I've probably bought 15-20 blades from him, and don't see me stopping.. Thanks Dave!

Posting in the Kershaw forum is preaching to the choir.
Posting in FEEDBACK is telling people who don't now him to go find out.

That's why I'm moving this.

Great selection, great values and better service. Kershaw knives make some great products.

I ordered a Knockout on Friday night, and it shows up in mail mailbox on Monday. Thats as good as it gets.

Dave is the best. He forgot to send my order one Friday before he left town, so to compensate he sent it Monday.....with a free knife that was valued at about 1/3 of the entire order. He went above and beyond and then some.

Dave (kershawguy) has helped me out with a CS issue I had, and is always a pleasure to deal with. Two huge thumbs up for kershawguy!

Also, he has about the fastest shipping I've ever seen.

Doesnt the mail box give away the location of your secret underground bunker?

Kershawguy ships each of my knife purchases to a secure sorting facility several miles from the Powernoodle Compound, which then delivers them by courier to one of several safe houses. A fleet of identical black Chevy Suburbans then fan out across the city, and one of the vehicles (chosen by a randomized algorithm) transports the package to the Powernoodle Compound. Multi-agency counterintelligence measures are employed, but I can't go into that. I can reveal that I use only active duty Mossad couriers, but you probably guessed that. After the package reaches the Compound, it undergoes extensive security screenings, including radioactive isotope tracing and C4 particle detection. The Watch Commander then delivers the package to me on sub-level 4 of the SCB (Secondary Containment Building). So I guess the answer to your question is no.

I've dealt with Dave on a couple of occasions and he is a "Far and Above" kind of guy in the extreme!!

Back