How do I? A Possible Technical Issue with the Feedback System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiet

"That Guy"
Platinum Member
So, I just had a fantastic transaction with @Hale Storm and went to leave him feedback. I went through the usual procedure. Looked at his Trading Stats page, clicked "Add Feedback" and filled out all of the fields properly. Listed myself as the Buyer and clicked Positive, the whole thing.

I click "Add Feedback" down at the bottom and I get the following error message:

"Invalid thread specified. You can leave feedback only for the starter of the thread or if you have started the thread."

Uhhhh...Hale Storm IS the starter of the sales thread!!! This is the thread, by the way:

https://bladeforums.com/threads/mor...nglas-skull-logo-with-custom-sheaths.1688908/

Any idea what's going on?

You didn't post in the thread. (That has been a requirement since the site switched to Xenforo, a couple years ago)
He has reopened the thread to allow you to post something - "Posting for feedback", "received, thank you", etc

You didn't post in the thread. (That has been a requirement since the site switched to Xenforo, a couple years ago)
He has reopened the thread to allow you to post something - "Posting for feedback", "received, thank you", etc

Gah, I went back and you're 100% correct. I was SURE I'd posted in there and that couldn't be it. Criminy, well, hey, I appreciate the help sincerely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back