1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

A question for the knife community. Make money and expand Vs. support local community

Discussion in 'Dogwood Custom Knives' started by dogwood dan, Jun 10, 2015.

1. BrugCorkes

BrugCorkes

Jan 26, 2021
    I totally support the idea of expanding the business. You can create a lot of job places, and help so many people. I think this is way better than continue supporting small businesses. I’m saying this because the employment market is not good right now. A lot of people lost their jobs because of the pandemic. I was one of them, and I had no idea what to do. I didn’t believe that it is even possible to find something, but I found a new job. I know that the current period is quite uncertain, but I’m thinking of applying for a mortgage. I found a nice place where I would love to live. My friend recommended me to apply through Mortgage Advisor Essex. He said that they helped him to get a lower rate.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021