A reply from Mr. Koster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received this reply from Mr. Koster a few months back and have sent him emails and I have called. He has neither replied to any emails or returned one of my phone calls. No excuse for such Customer Service.

I do reply to emails - all the time.
Those that read my FAQ know that I don't reply to "when's my knife going to be done" crystal-ball time emails because I honestly don't know.

That said, I've been more transparent about my process and timelines that many other custom knifemakers. I publish my lists publicly and update them regularly.

Also, I stopped taking order 2 years ago so I could whittle down the waiting list.

The quality is there, the timeframe is not always cooperative. For a one-man-shop, I feel like I'm doing the best I can.

Anyone is welcome to call or text me anytime. Phone number is on my website, in my emails, on this forum, etc.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to update this. As of 4/3/17 I have called and left messages with Mr. Koster and have emailed a few more times. Still waiting on a response from Mr. Koster. In all honesty I don't think I will ever get one.

Yeah, this MF deleted my posts here and even called me a liar. For the record, Daniel "bitchass" Koster, I called and emailed you multiple times and no reply. My name is not even in your updated list. I fucking paid 50% of the knife. It's been 3 years you son of a bitch!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back