A Run From the Border!!

waynorth

Dealer / Materials Provider
Well, today I bit the bullet, and drove 1/2 hour to cross into the USA! Once there I cleaned out my PO box, and drove straight back home, because Canadian Rules say that if you leave the country, you must self quarantine for two weeks upon your return, to make sure you don't bring any viruses back to your family and friends!
They are precious to me, so I would do nothing else!!:cool:

So, to the rewarding part;BF Loot 2.jpg I picked up 23 knives!! 13 of them are BF knives for our Canadian Bretheren, and 10 are for me!! Some are gifts, and some are purchases, and I will post mine over a few following posts!, The BFs I will mail out to my fellow Canadians over the next couple of days, with the help of my wife and my daughter!!
See you here soon!!:D

drove 1/2 hour to cross into the USA! Once there I cleaned out my PO box, and drove straight back home, because Canadian Rules say that if you leave the country, you must self quarantine for two weeks upon your return,
" Pssst ". Don't tell anyone, it's between you and me, OK.;) We don't want everyone to know.:thumbsup:

Well, today I bit the bullet, and drove 1/2 hour to cross into the USA! Once there I cleaned out my PO box, and drove straight back home, because Canadian Rules say that if you leave the country, you must self quarantine for two weeks upon your return, to make sure you don't bring any viruses back to your family and friends!

So, to the rewarding part;View attachment 1457834 I picked up 23 knives!! 13 of them are BF knives for our Canadian Bretheren, and 10 are for me!! Some are gifts, and some are purchases, and I will post mine over a few following posts!, The BFs I will mail out to my fellow Canadians over the next couple of days, with the help of my wife and my daughter!!

What border crossing? I was raised in Blaine, WA.

So, to the rewarding part;View attachment 1457834 I picked up 23 knives!! 13 of them are BF knives for our Canadian Bretheren, and 10 are for me!! Some are gifts, and some are purchases, and I will post mine over a few following posts!, The BFs I will mail out to my fellow Canadians over the next couple of days, with the help of my wife and my daughter!!
Thanks from us all. If you ever need a hand with something in the Shuswap or Okanagan let me know.

Back