A Run From the Border!!

On this particular "run" from the border, our good Friend Charlie not only preformed a service to the good people of Canada, but he also posted a package to one of your American cousins..... me!! :)
Charlie had agreed to part with 2 of his most important SFO's. :eek:
I'm sure this was not an easy decision for My Friend because both these TC's hold high sentimental value from his Good Friend Bill Howard.
Charlie knew that these 2 TC's completed my collection. So once he decided to part with them he offered them to me. I can not tell you how much Charlie has influenced my life both in the Traditional pocketknives world and outside it.
I consider myself Very Lucky to call the Generous Man My Friend! :D
So here are the last 2 TC Barlows that make my quest complete..... Thank You My Friend!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Interior Elephant Ivory, 1 of 1, that Bill Made for Charlie for his success with the TC Barlows in 2013
IMG_2798.jpg
IMG_2800.jpg

The Palo Santo wood TC that Bill made to show Charlie, 1of 2, made in 2013, Bill kept the mate to this one.
IMG_2804.jpg IMG_2805.jpg

These will also be posted in the "Barlow" thread. ;)
Dave

My dear wife brought in the mail today and made my day :)
Great way to start this week :thumbsup:

Ever grateful to Charlie for his "run from the border" for us and sending this special Barlow as a gift :thumbsup::)
It will be treasured :thumbsup: :) ( I think my happy faces are spamming blade forums :):):):D )

Cheers Canucks :cool:

rMgRyX1.jpg

FuIj1RC.jpg

Vkl9uKP.jpg

Mine arrived today as well. A beautiful blond. Picture tomorrow.

Thanks Mike and Charlie. The Batman and Robin of this Blade Forums 2020 knife adventure.

,,,Mike in Canada

Mine showed up today, beautiful blonde.

I have to say the fit and finish on these knives is amazing. No gaps, smooth lines and the handle has a great grip to it.

I would post a picture but can't remember how lol...perhaps it's because my gold membership expired.

Thanks again for doing this Charlie, soon happy I got one

Got mine! :thumbsup:
I'm very happy with it. Nice texture and good F&F.
Sorry about the picture quality, but my camera is pretty old.:oops:
tVe9HLj.jpg

oaOpYLK.jpg

Thanks for getting these out to us Charlie! Much appreciated!:thumbsup:
Nice one, danbot!! Glad it finally got there!! Haven't heard from everyone!!??o_O I hope there are no "lost in the mails!:rolleyes:

Even though I live only a few hours from Charlie, Canada Post decided to let mine do a free tour of Canada and she is very well traveled now. I imagine with all the extra places visited she is likely much more valuable now. ;)
I huge thanks to Charlie for helping these arrive safely. Mine now gets to reside with some other wonderful siblings from the Italian countryside. I do very much enjoy the texture and variety of rams horn.
small two  130090081_486102049032934_2132014138832647107_n.jpg

Back