A song that means something...

50,000 Names On The Wall - by Jamie O'Hara :thumbsup: :cool:

It's my grinding mantra! I put it on auto replay and listen to it for 10 hours at a time!

Been doing it that way for over 15 years! :eek::eek::eek:

Let's Drink! :)

Jerry :D

going with my man Springsteen here....a knife...a bottle (macallan 12 yr old).... a two wheeler and thunder road !

I have a few songs that instantly remind me of old glory days. Every time I hear the Beastie Boys' Sabotage it takes me back to a road trip that me and four buddies took down to Los Angeles to pick up an old '65 Buick Gran Sport. It had a healthy 455 and all five of us took turns beating that poor car like a rented mule until she let go in Bakersfield and we had to call one of our dad's to come get us with a car trailer.

I have a few songs that instantly remind me of old glory days. Every time I hear the Beastie Boys' Sabotage it takes me back to a road trip that me and four buddies took down to Los Angeles to pick up an old '65 Buick Gran Sport. It had a healthy 455 and all five of us took turns beating that poor car like a rented mule until she let go in Bakersfield and we had to call one of our dad's to come get us with a car trailer.

My buddy scored a 1970 Gran Sport 455 Stage One that had been stored in a barn for 10 years with less than 3,000 miles on it! That beast would throw you from the front seat into the back when it down shifted into second gear from third!

Insane amounts of big block power!

Let's Drink!!!

Jerry

LOL! Funny Jerry - I had a Buick 225. 1970 same thing, 455 - doing 60 down the boulevard and stomp it, it would empty the ashtray right into the front seat LOL!

My buddy scored a 1970 Gran Sport 455 Stage One that had been stored in a barn for 10 years with less than 3,000 miles on it! That beast would throw you from the front seat into the back when it down shifted into second gear from third!

Insane amounts of big block power!

Let's Drink!!!

Jerry

My friend that bought the '65 we went and got was from a diehard Buick family. His little brother was into the old "nail head" motors. His dad also had a Stage 1 that was built up with Stage 2 parts. He also had one of those turbo V6 Grand National's that was built up to be a GNX.

Back