A Spyderco Pikal?

Given what today is, a picture of the prototype would give us all something to be Thankful for. :D

Sal willing...

JimConnell said:
Given what today is, a picture of the prototype would give us all something to be Thankful for. :D

Sal willing...

From your keyboard to Sal's digital camera!!:D

Over 30,000 views now. I think I'm only 2,000 of them...;)

Sal said on TPI he'd post pics after the final prototype is approved by Trace and Southnarc, sounds like we're stll some weeks off. To whet your appetite, he also said it'd have a removeable wave. (!!!)

Joe

In case others didn't catch this post --

SouthNarc said:
Wellllll......

I got the final proto in last night.

It's perfect. The skeletonized liners make the weight just right.

On the removable wave.

This was got to be the simplest, most elegant solution that I've seen in hardware for some time. It's so ridiculously easy that you'll smack your head and say "...why didn't I think of that"? I'm pretty damn impressed!

This thing is so frickin' cool! You guys are gonna' love it! I'm REALLY happy!

Thank you so much Sal!

Joe Talmadge said:
Sal said on TPI he'd post pics after the final prototype is approved by Trace and Southnarc... (!!!)

Joe

SouthNarc said:
Quote:
Wellllll......

I got the final proto in last night.

It's perfect.

:eek:

blah blah blah

Well damn! Seeing as my partner Snarc is so impressed, I CANT wait till it gets here!!

Sorry you guys have had to sit there doing this for so long...:jerkit: Hopefully YOU can see it soon!!!:cool: I mean for real this time...:D

Take Care
Trace Rinaldi
www.THRblades.com
www.Shivworks.com

So hopefully once Trace gives the knife his blessing, we're gonna finally get to see it?

Trace Rinaldi said:
Hopefully YOU can see it soon!!!:cool: I mean for real this time...:D

:mad: :mad:

;) :D :p

Stunning man...just stunning...

That detachable wave is ingenius.

ThinkOfTheChildren said:
There are more pictures available at TPI (13 in total). It's worth the 5 minutes to register, guys.

It's amazing how lazy I can be.

ThinkOfTheChildren said:
There are more pictures available at TPI (13 in total). It's worth the 5 minutes to register, guys.

I think I'm blind...I count 6 (all on page 9):confused:

Back