1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

A Stitch in Time

Discussion in 'Redmeadow Knives & T.Knotts Knives' started by Redmeadow Knives, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Redmeadow Knives

Redmeadow Knives John Conner / lessismore Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Couple of glamour shots...
    20201212_030648-01.jpeg

20201212_030814-01.jpeg

Other than the spare needle hole in the second pic:rolleyes:, it went pretty well. Running the machine is becoming less awkward at least.

Melvin-Purvis, jlauffer and Kiteman72 like this.
  2. jlauffer

jlauffer Dissident Aggressor Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2016
    No no no, that's the mark to prove you tested the hardness:p

gunspease likes this.
  3. Redmeadow Knives

Redmeadow Knives John Conner / lessismore Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    [​IMG]
    "Each belt goes through the same rigorous heat treat process used by the Egyptians to bring out the full potential of the leather..."

jlauffer likes this.
  4. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    Journal cover for Mrs. Redmeadow, shhhh.
    20201212_144519-02.jpeg 20201212_145442-01.jpeg

gunspease, Melvin-Purvis and jlauffer like this.
  5. jlauffer

jlauffer Dissident Aggressor Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Redmeadow Knives likes this.
  6. SpyderPhreak

SpyderPhreak Rocketman for hire Platinum Member

Apr 13, 2004
    Redmeadow Knives likes this.
  7. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    Thanks John, it's all spokes in the wheel.. These two projects have given me enough trigger time to better understand and troubleshoot the machine, oh and make up a few new cuss words.

Thanks Jared, hopefully she'll get some use out of it, I need to make one for myself for shop notes, I end up keeping little scraps of paper with ideas scribbled on them in a drawer in the shop.

jlauffer likes this.