A Stitch in Time

Thought this week was amphetamines?
:D
cb12659e-4870-4a4a-b426-6e7ff4488b70_text.gif

....things are kind of spread throughout the subforum, it must be a pain to browse. Maybe a sticky thread with links would help.
Took my own advice and started a Table of Contents thread, link below. Not sure if I'll make it a sticky, those seem to have the opposite effect sometimes and hide in plain view.

Navigating the Redmeadow Subforum

Just a heads up, everything from boxes to more leather and matching chicago screws are on the way for the belts. Blanks are cut and I'm working on laying out the options from leather color, thread colors, and stitch patterns.

that water buffalo over leather belt looks great
your kids have talent :thumbsup:

that water buffalo over leather belt looks great
your kids have talent :thumbsup:

Thanks Frank, I'm really liking this water buffalo, it has an amazing feel to it. I've got around 25 cut out in black and brown and am looking forward to getting the ball rolling on them. The kids are really taking to leather and my wife wants to tackle the sewing machine. I feel very fortunate to have a supportive crew both at home and here on Bladedorums.

I'll take number 38, thanks for the chance! :D

Sandi, was asking about you guys, asking if we were staying in touch, I think she misses you guys, or tequila, or something. I told her I'd put in a visitation request....

Give Sandi our love, we'd love to see you guys again but let's wait until after the Holidays. November could be an interesting month around here for me.

Speaking of our fine ladies, I had mentioned before about doing a Giveaway for a Ladies belt (in 1 1/4" width). Asking your significant other to send a stranger her belt size could be dangerous. If anyone is brave enough to attempt such a perilous task upon winning, let me know and we'll make a list and draw a random winner. They would have to have a belt that they wear that you could measure.

Speaking of our fine ladies, I had mentioned before about doing a Giveaway for a Ladies belt (in 1 1/4" width). Asking your significant other to send a stranger her belt size could be dangerous. If anyone is brave enough to attempt such a perilous task upon winning, let me know and we'll make a list and draw a random winner. They would have to have a belt that they wear that you could measure.
Going to do the drawing for this later today, I put out the giveaway info in the Newsletter in case anyone missed it. You've got a one in twelve chance of winning. Get your last minute entries in soon.

Thanks Gents, this water buffalo has such a nice feel and look to it, gonna pick some up in different tones when I can.

Back