A Swamp Update

I imagine they are extremely busy. This whole pandemic has caused firearms sales to rise. There is a lot of disposable income people are spending because of the stimulus bill. My business has been flooded with new orders as well. I have not been this busy since I started lampworking 5 years ago.
i just hope this new blade is edc sized

I imagine they are extremely busy. This whole pandemic has caused firearms sales to rise. There is a lot of disposable income people are spending because of the stimulus bill. My business has been flooded with new orders as well. I have not been this busy since I started lampworking 5 years ago.
i just hope this new blade is edc sized

They've got to get the MegaMandus finished up; so they can get started on the Mega-Waki

All the rats in the shop are busy running on cheese wheels powering the belt sanders!

A mega waki would be interesting... I'd love a good long/big blade with a 2-handed handle... :rolleyes:

On top of these awesome ideas, really wouldn't mind something else in the slim & thin EDC category, like a Swampy MuskRat, or if you didn't wanna reuse the muskrat name, call it the Swamp Rat Coypu/Nutria.

I really like my nuclear muskrat, and wish there was something like that from the swamp in your famous Swamp Comp SR101!

enough of the fattttttt stuff!
some knives that'll cut and slice would be great!!!

and in case there are no new ideas, there's the whole lot of the Little Mischief Line that never got released!

The M7 and a skinny Rodent Solution would rule

Back