A treasure has been found.

Hey all,

I am new to the forums and excited to do some learning. I was recently gifted a box full of knives and I did not think they had any value. However, as I dug through them I recognized some big names and knew all of the knives were vintage. I am still going thr ok ugh and identifying all the knives but I've found some fascinating ones. I'll post a few pictures of them and I'm sure I'll have questions to help identify/value certain ones.

A few cool ones I've found so far

Camillus no.47 long horn (x2)
Smith and Wesson 6060
Gerber Silver Knight
Camillus Air force survival knife (x2)
Multiple ka-bar folding knives.

Pretty interesting collection, there are likely over 100 knives and I have not found and cheapos yet.

See below for a few pictures, I have some questions about a few fixed blades that I will post shortly.

Last edited:
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

The funny part is my wife called dibs on the silver knight made using mother-of-pearl from the great barrier reef. I was bummed as I knew it had some value. Then I found the stag one and was even more excited. I am not a knife guy so all of these are going onto ebay so someone can have them who values them. Still have around 30 more folders to identify and list... then 30 ish more fixed blades.

Email me on the silver knight let's talk
Rekozma @ gmail. Com

The stag on Is what I had. It's the one I would want if the price is fair.

the silver knight is a great looking knife. always hit a spot with me. one walked away from me, sadly. i still have a baby size one though. lots of good looking knives in post.

Back