A Very Incognito thread to say...

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
THANKS!!

To all you folks on BF who have welcomed me as family. To those who have reached out for a chat. To those who have surprised me with random acts of kindness. To those who have given me their personal numbers...and now are friends. To those who have answered my “outta the blue” questions in PM’s. To those who “like” my posts and share in the same passion. To those makers who have given me the time of day. To those makers who have gone with my ideas, and really turned out some fantastic knives. To those USA folks who have been willing to ship to Canada! To those who give a hoot.

You all know who you are.
Thank you. Your kindness is appreciated. There is something to be said about the BF family. One of the best families in the world.

And to all those I havent “met” yet...Im coming for ya! Haha.

Keep ‘em Sharp!

Last edited:
It’s always nice to know someone really does give a crap. Being part of a community like this is a great thing.

Yup! You’re included in there! :)

Group hug!:D Been a pleasure my friend;)

Dang Straight, Chip. Thanks for all the laughs man. Looking forward to a ton more.
ETA: Also, your friendship has truly been rewarding, it been awesome convos, and tinkering times. Your engraving talent has come a long way...so start calling yourself a professional now! :) Thanks for being a part of my daily life.

Last edited:
It has truly been a pleasure getting to know you and develop a friendship that will last a lifetime!! People like you make the world a better place to be sure ;)

It has truly been a pleasure getting to know you and develop a friendship that will last a lifetime!! People like you make the world a better place to be sure ;)

Thanks Josh, and I fully reiterate those sentiments right back at you. It has been an absolute pleasure, and a very rewarding friendship.
Since the last few years that I have known you, I’ve seen you go from exceptional modder, to fantastic knifemaker. Your work is truly superb, man!

It’s been a real joy to get to “ meet” you Coleman, nice of you to share your family with me. Stay safe!

Martin!! I was hoping you would find this thread. :D
You have been a great friend to me, and it is absolutely my pleasure to have such great chats with you.
Your generous spirit is quite overwhelming, and very very much appreciated.
Looking forward to many many more PM’s with you, and perhaps one day meeting face to face. :)

Back