• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AA Forge Bushcraft and a Backwoods Personal.

2dr9m4m.jpg

1tq3w4.jpg

35n7sk2.jpg

fxdvo.jpg

eb3o79.jpg

w855ww.jpg

xgazdi.jpg

Purchased this directly from Adam on the forum. This is one of those knives I purchased with all intentions of using, but just never had the heart to. I do love sitting and looking at it, but it really does need to be in the hands of someone not afraid to get it dirty. The blade is 5/32" acid etched O1. Then handle is desert Ironwood with natural Micarta pins and brass laynard hold. Comes in the beautiful sheath you see as well. Just overall a great package. Just to reiterate, this is unused. Minty Fresh with that new car smell. Selling as a complete set only.

4" blade with an Overall length of 8 1/2"

Asking $old. shipped CONUS (No Trades). Paypal much preferred, I'll eat the fees. (No "gift" offers please) If you don't already have,I'll knock off $10.00 on this knife if click the link/logo and install it on your computer. You get a great cloud service and I get some free space. Win - Win.

Do not hesitate to contact me or PM me with any questions you may have.

Thank you very much for looking!

33bl28p.jpg

14c5edc.jpg

atk7kw.jpg

314e7fp.jpg

1zchn2e.jpg

2a0nm21.jpg

2h5tjyo.jpg

fp46t4.jpg

Took this one in on a trade and just love the size and feel. Did not notice the chip in the handle near the choil until I was taking pictures. Blade appears to be refinhed at some point. I like the knife, but this one is in the group that needs to be culled. Too Many Knives. Selling as a complete set only.

Take a good look at the photos, they are the most integral part of my description. The knife and sheath you see is the knife and sheath you get.

3 1/4"" blade with an Overall length of 7 1/2" ground from Aldo's 1095 at 3/16" stock.

Asking $old shipped CONUS (No Trades). Paypal much preferred, I'll eat the fees. (No "gift" offers please) If you don't already have,I'll knock off $5.00 on this knife if click the link/logo and install it on your computer. You get a great cloud service and I get some free space. Win - Win.

Do not hesitate to contact me or PM me with any questions you may have.

Thank you very much for looking!

Last edited:
Adams knives are awesome, crazy sharp and beautiful. It's understandable you couldn't bring yourself to use it.

There was a Scandi Bushcrafter he made that I was just minutes late being able to get. His attention to details is crazy!!

AA Forge sold to Rodney.
Payment received 12/10/13, Thank you.
- Shipped 12/10/13

Last edited:
Back