AA Forge Collections

If you're like me, you never get tired of pictures of beautiful knives.

Adam makes some of the nicest knives I've ever used or seen. Superb lines, comfortable handles and gorgeous scales all put together with such artistic talent.

Here is my small but growing collection. (Two more on order)
Let's see yours.

7A1817B7-E63E-4E85-94AC-47F83C71CD01.jpeg 592AECFA-7199-458B-825C-92208A6043CC.jpeg

38872270985_143d9e8bbd_c.jpg

Thank you for the pic of the Kephart, do not see too many of them. @Imalterna that is one that Is based on the the outlines or basic shape of a another knife I liked, Adam was kind enough to add his own flare to it to make it a unique AA forge creation. The others are his Hudson Bay knife, and a trade knife.

If you're like me, you never get tired of pictures of beautiful knives.

Adam makes some of the nicest knives I've ever used or seen. Superb lines, comfortable handles and gorgeous scales all put together with such artistic talent.

Here is my small but growing collection. (Two more on order)
Let's see yours.

I absolutely agree with you! And yours are stunners! Thanks to @Imalterna I'm taking delivery on my first one tomorrow!

Nice shots, guys!

I'll see if I can get a group shot of mine up in the next few days.

I am a big fan of the Sloyd. Really want another with a thin Micarta handle for edc carry.
I picked up the Mini Sloyd first from @Bmurray on the exchange. I liked it so much I jumped at the chance to buy a full size directly from the AA Forge website when it was available. I am a big fan of guardless knives and the "step" Adam has put into the coke bottle shaped handles lock your fingers in place and make it darn near impossible for the hand to slide down the blade. I don't use the full size very much (big knife to carry in public), but the mini gets carried regularly on the weekends. If I could only have one knife it might be the AA Forge Mini Sloyd, I have not found anything I cannot do with this knife. Here's another pic.
Mini Sloyd on Flickr

Love seeing the collections guys. I'm looking to get my first from AA. There are a few models that have caught my eye, the top being the Trout.

The shorter fisherman is on my list. I’m a Tenkara fisherman and would love a dedicated knife for filleting fish. Assuming that’s the knife Your referring to. One certainty doesn’t compromise quality when acquiring any of Adams knives. I’ve had at least “one of them all” from most makers over the years. I will say that the quality is up there with anyone. It all depends on the style blade you’re after which model you get. You will not be disappointed with a knife from AA Forge and I’m a nit picker extraordinaire.

The shorter fisherman is on my list. I’m a Tenkara fisherman and would love a dedicated knife for filleting fish. Assuming that’s the knife Your referring to. One certainty doesn’t compromise quality when acquiring any of Adams knives. I’ve had at least “one of them all” from most makers over the years. I will say that the quality is up there with anyone. It all depends on the style blade you’re after which model you get. You will not be disappointed with a knife from AA Forge and I’m a nit picker extraordinaire.

The Mini Fisherman looks great as well. There was a sweet blue C-Tek one on his IG last summer. The Trout is a bit different. Seems like more of a general use bird and trout knife instead of strictly a filet knife.

Here is my little AA collection.

Top to Bottom:
Nomad (original design) in .135” 52100 with flat grind.
Grunt in .135” 52100 with flat grind.
Runt in .104” 52100 with convex grind.

The Grunt is the model that’s a perfect size and fit for my hand. I was sad to see that model get dropped from the line-up recently.

Phil

Back