• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AA Forge Nomad

Comprehensivist

Platinum Member
For Sale:

AA Forge Nomad in .135” thick 52100 steel with flat primary grind and hammered finish flats. Original style Nomad handle is black linen micarta over 1/8” natural micarta liners and matching pins. This blade has seen some test cuts on paper, but that is it.

Includes a custom Horsewright horizontal sheath made specifically for this knife. The sheath is Herman Oak leather with a Loveless style cam in the welt for extremely good retention.

Specs:
Blade: 3.991"
Handle: 4.686"
OAL: 8.677"
Weight: 6.31 oz.

Revised Price: $245 ------> reduced again to $230 or trade for Carothers EDC

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum PM has priority to buy. I expect payment within 24 hours of sending you my Paypal info. Unless you have significant positive feedback or I have dealt with you in the past, I will only deal through the forum system, not through personal e-mail.

Buyer must be of legal age and is responsible to know and follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and guidelines.

The listed price includes Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Last edited:
Back