AA Forge Trade Blanket - WTB, WTS, WTT!!!

Kephart- 1/8" O1 convex, Ironwood burl/orange pinstripes, 8 brass pins and brass lanyard tube. Custom order and new/unused. For this one I have a Badger Claw sheath that fits it perfect.

Super nice knife, I just have 2 users very similar and need to generate some funds. 350.00 delivered US.*** Sold***
Thanks,
Bill
sDfi2M6.jpg

5W0pKHm.jpg

4fuq1Xf.jpg

JYlapYb.jpg

GsgZXGr.jpg
Received this in the mail today, and it’s even better than I’d hoped. Thanks so much, Bill!

Hopefully I'm using this thread correctly!

Im WTB\WTTF a Mini Sloyd. Used conditions are ok with me, prefer darker woods for the handle.

AA Forge Woodrunner. Ironwood Burl/STC navy burlap over thick OD green liners. $SOLD. No sheath/no trades. Pay Pal G/S. Free priority shipping to ConUS (international buyers pay shipping and insurance) DM for additional info, photos, etc.
First I’ll take it followed up with a DM and immediate payment gets it.

f2ecde77-739a-497f-b281-ca89f6f51546-jpeg.901637
.... Well that is a real Beauty! I'm in search of something just like it.?
Please message me if you own this and are considering to sell , or if you have another Woodsrunner or XL Bushcrafter for sale.
Thank You.

.... Well that is a real Beauty! I'm in search of something just like it.?
Please message me if you own this and are considering to sell , or if you have another Woodsrunner or XL Bushcrafter for sale.
Thank You.
Hello Methuselah Methuselah I used to own that and it has been sold. I do not have another one like it and have sold most of my AAF knives. I haven't seen any others around. I hope you can find one! Good luck!

Hey, gang. I have a couple of really nice knives for your consideration. Both knives are brand new, never used. The pins are sort of unique, which I really like. Prices include shipping within US. International is $45. Thanks!!

1. Mini Woodsman – $300...$275
  2. Camper – $315...$275
x2aQqYc.jpg
O4eOgQ3.jpg
VmDmH00.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, looking to purchase a Runt or Convex Classic. Not to picky on used or new or even handle combos really.

FOR SALE!!!!
AA Forge New Classic Bushcrafter stabilized maple burl A2 $385.00 w/Badger Claw Leather Dangler Sheath. Price includes Pay Pal fees and priority shipping to ConUS (international buyer pays additional shipping fees). No trades. First one to claim knife with a reply stating "I'll take it" gets it with a follow up DM for payment info. Thanks for looking.
zvvTmYC.jpg

2qFONRq.jpg

r04wPQq.jpg

52100 not A2

FOR SALE!!!!
AA Forge Kephart-ironwood-$360.00 w/Badger Claw Leather Sheath. Price includes Pay Pal fees and priority shipping to ConUS (international buyer pays additional shipping fees). No trades. I believe the steel is A2 but not positive. First one to claim knife with a reply stating "I'll take it" gets it with a follow up DM for payment info. Thanks for looking.
YP3M9B0.jpg

qUi6JrG.jpg

KCZ00Yo.jpg

52100 not A2

Back