About Turley knives

Howdy , everybody.

I specialize in hard-use bushcraft and hunting knives, I started in 2006.
I heat treat all my own knives and I use mainly o-1 but have a few models available in 1075 and 5160.

If I'm not in the shop or with my family then I'm in the woods. I'm addicted to the woods as much as I am to making knives so any bushcraft or hunting content you want to post here is ok by me.

If you have any questions you can contact me through my site, just go to the contact page for my email address.

Thanks so much for checking out my stuff and God bless,
Iz

Last edited:
Well now... Turley Knives is moving up. Rock on Iz. :D I may even start to visit this place regularly now. :thumbup: Well done.

-JP

Well now... Turley Knives is moving up. Rock on Iz. :D I may even start to visit this place regularly now. :thumbup: Well done.

-JP

Heh, thanks brother. I'm glad you made it over. Stick around a while, I think you'll like it.
Iz

Israel congratulations on your own forum. I understand your woods addiction I hunt 50 plus days a year and get out in our big woods as often as I can.

Mike

Israel congratulations on your own forum. I understand your woods addiction I hunt 50 plus days a year and get out in our big woods as often as I can.

Mike

Mike,
That's awesome, man. My wife would kill me if I did that.:D
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the encouragement.
I appreciate it.
Iz
p.s. I'm envious of your woods. I've always wanted to make it up that way and hopefully it might happen in the next couple of years.

Get a hold of me if you ever get up to da U.P. I am only 25 miles South of the Taquamenom falls. I live right between lake Michigan and lake Superior.Always looking for someone to take woods bumming with me.

Mike

Get a hold of me if you ever get up to da U.P. I am only 25 miles South of the Taquamenom falls. I live right between lake Michigan and lake Superior.Always looking for someone to take woods bumming with me.

Mike

Deal, man. Same goes if you ever find yourself down this way.
It's definitely on my short list to make it up there.
Thanks a million for the invite.
Iz

Iz I only bowhunt now for the last 13 years. I stopped gun hunting for the challenge and solitude. Just stumbled on your forum and we will be talking about a knife order in the future.I have bought 6 customs this year and have a 7th ordered and I think my wife may kill me......lol. But we will talk about a dedicated hunter/bushcrafter!
Best of luck,
Mike

Hey Iz, congrats on your forum, I'll be checking in to see what you are up to.
Dale

Iz I only bowhunt now for the last 13 years. I stopped gun hunting for the challenge and solitude. Just stumbled on your forum and we will be talking about a knife order in the future.I have bought 6 customs this year and have a 7th ordered and I think my wife may kill me......lol. But we will talk about a dedicated hunter/bushcrafter!
Best of luck,
Mike

Lol, I hear ya, man. Wive just don't have much sympathy for us addicted woodsmen.:D
I prefer bow hunting over gun hunting, too. It just takes so much time that I don't have right now but I'm gonna try and remedy that next season. I like it for the challenge and there's no city slickers out drinking beer and carrying high powered rifles.:eek::cool:
Give me a holler anytime you want to talk knives, I could do that all day long.:D
Iz

Hey Iz, congrats on your forum, I'll be checking in to see what you are up to.
Dale

Dale, It's great to hear from you, man! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the nice words.
We need to do anther meet up this year.
Iz

Back