Actual color of griptilian handles?

Hi guys, i saw many pics of 551bk, some show blade coating is not actually very dark, but some show it really deep black, but the handle is kind of some blue when captured right next to that nice dark black. Also, the blade: disappointed with some dlc coatings, got titansepp knife, this blade coating is really nice, not dlc maybe. BM non conformist has awesome black blade too. Just as the handle. Some protech sng's pics show handles anodized with some tint, while the screws, clip and blade are excellent, too... looks like handle just isnt anodized as black as benchmade's.
So, what are the actual colors of bk grip?

Last edited:
If not gave way, I can to have the Griptilian that is full black? I am like to enter. But I see not how I can.

Am the full black griptillian going to give way or is the black of sorts because of anodizing going to give way?

I love my griptilian 551 mine has a black coated blade.with od green scale black hardware and a silver clip. I would love to.go all black with it, I feel like that would just look clean.

Has winner been selected yet? If not, I would ask for your vote. I was awarded employee of the year at Outback Steakhouse in 1999 and I have much experience with internets.

It's a medium black, kind of in between red and blue, with a hint of seafoam green in the right light

Back