AD-10 and AD-15 Shipping

I have owned a custom AD-10 and still own a custom AD-15. Based on the CS 4-Max I have, I put my AD-10 up for sale and plan to replace it with the CS AD-10.

After I get some time in with the CS AD-15, I may sell the custom.

Andrew and CS are doing a great thing for general knife people by providing a high end custom design in a an affordable production version. My CS 4-Max is every bit as good as the custom AD-10 I owned.

If told I could only have one folder and I had to use it for everything, I would choose the 4-Max over every other production and custom knife I have.

BladeHQ has the AD-10 and 15 in stock now too, just in case anyone prefers them to Knifecenter or whatnot.

I ordered a cs ad-15. cant wait for it to get here.

the custom demko ad-15 is a titanium lock bar setup and the cs version is aluminum is that correct?

When did you place your pre-order with Knifecenter.com? I pre-ordered with them on January 22.

I ordered the 15 on January 12th and mine is on the way.

I ordered a cs ad-15. cant wait for it to get here.

the custom demko ad-15 is a titanium lock bar setup and the cs version is aluminum is that correct?

I can't wait for mine either. I think you are correct about the lock bar (yoke?) difference, that's my understanding too.

Thanks I cancelled my pre-order with KC and ordered an AD-15 with BladeHQ and received a shipping notification already.

mine r coming sat I know a guy who got both of them today, he says there great nothing but praise for the both models.Great lockup, smooth, everythings perfect.

Awesome, please post your impressions when they arrive.

There are two videos on YouTube from a guy named Jimislash who has one on the unboxing for the AD-10 & AD-15 and a follow up video on the AD-15.

edited-image.png

Last edited:
This could be Cold Steel's PM2. It's heavier than I'm used to and the scorpion lock seems intuitive, but I am still figuring it out. Overall this thing is unreal for the price.

I had the demko version ad15MG and while it was fun it didn’t scream almost $700 value. At $150 these are just right. I can’t wait to make this my hiking folder come spring.

I also had a custom AD10 that I waited 2 years for and sold. Not sure I’ll be in the for 10 as it’s HUGE. We shall see

Placed my order for the CS AD10 this morning. I had been hoping CS would come out with the AD10 for years. The American Lawman and Ultimate Hunter are both great knives. However, for me, they were no substitute for the AD10 that I really wanted!

Back