AD-10 and AD-15 Shipping

These lock up so solid that you may not realize the pivot can probably be tightened slightly.

The Demko Cold Steel replicas of the custom AD-10, AD-15, and 4-Max are remarkable knives. I could never justify carrying my custom AD-10 and AD-15 for fear of reducing their value. I sold both when I got the production versions.

I have owned hundreds of folders over my 71 years of life in search of the perfect knife. Still haven't found it but if I could only have one folder for my remaining years it would be the CS 4-Max. I was pleasantly surprised to find out it fit my small hands very well.

Favorite fixed blade? The Randall Model 1-6 I bought in 1966 but a close second is my San Mai Laredo Bowie with reshaped handle.

AD-15 cleared through customs after they hit me with a 50% tax.... :( should be arriving tomorrow

Got my AD10 yesterday. I carry my American Lawman a lot and AD10 was much bigger than i expected... The F&F and the build quality is superb and i don't think anything from other manufacturer i.e. ZT or Benchmade beat it for this price. Unfortunately I'm expecting a Lawman size knife so I sold it as it's too impractical for me to carry and use. Really hope that there's a smaller version of this.
Waiting for the AD15 next...

I don't have an AD-10 to compare it against, but I think the AD-15 is going to be pretty similar in size. The handle looks slightly smaller, but not by much. I think you may be disappointed again if you're expecting an American Lawman sized knife.

I don't have an AD-10 to compare it against, but I think the AD-15 is going to be pretty similar in size. The handle looks slightly smaller, but not by much. I think you may be disappointed again if you're expecting an American Lawman sized knife.
The AD-10 and AD-15 are nearly identical in size... I hope they're reading the specs on the 15, because otherwise they're going to be disappointed.

Will discuss.

Perhaps with a smoother area underneath where the clip rests? I have one on preorder and am looking forward to it, though I didn’t see all the ‘pocket shredder’ comments prior to ordering. Kind of a bummer on what otherwise is probably the most interesting knife in the segment IMO.

Mine arrived. Very enjoyable knife.

A2855422-CE1-B-43-E2-AB5-E-56363-FDCD6-D1.jpg

Perhaps with a smoother area underneath where the clip rests? I have one on preorder and am looking forward to it, though I didn’t see all the ‘pocket shredder’ comments prior to ordering. Kind of a bummer on what otherwise is probably the most interesting knife in the segment IMO.

Many are sanding under this area, definitely.

I got both now. very impressive knives. one of the best projects cold steels done in a long time.

even folks who dislike the brand are gonna have a very hard time not liking these two demko designs.

My ad15 came last week and my 10 came today. Very nice knives. I thought I would like the 15 more but I don't think that's the case. The 10 feels so dang good!

My AD15 from the Exchange just came in! May not be able to carry it as much as I'd like (a bit bigger and heavier than I'd like), but still awesome! Will probably get an AD10 too at some point.

View attachment 1087526

Last edited:
That AD 15 is an interesting knife.

I keep looking at photos of the AD 10 and then looking at my Ultimate Hunter in hand.
The UH seems to have the same size and strength of blade with a high flat grind. The handle is a bit longer and may be more ergonomic for larger hands. Appears to be the same strength and probable durability for 2 ounces less weight. And cheaper.

I may not be as susceptible to marketing as I used to be.

I keep looking at photos of the AD 10 and then looking at my Ultimate Hunter in hand.
The UH seems to have the same size and strength of blade with a high flat grind. The handle is a bit longer and may be more ergonomic for larger hands. Appears to be the same strength and probable durability for 2 ounces less weight. And cheaper.

AD10 has full liners which will account for some of the weight, strength, durability, cost differences. Course aesthetics come into play too, although that's personal, I'd say it's heavily tipped one way.

Wasn’t really interested in these until actual pics starting showing up. Strange that they seem to be out of stock already. That might be a good thing actually, impulse buying and all.

Back