Admission of Fiddlebackaholism

Hi,
My name is Will. I'm a Fiddlebackaholic. I know this and sometimes try my best to control it. I'm weak and Fiddlebacks are beautiful; what can I say? I'm also addicted to handmade Japanese kitchen knives and Japanese natural sharpening stones. I also have a gun problem and Boy Scout patch problem.

I remember the feeling when I held my first Fiddleback, a Bushfinger I found on eBay, I didn't even know what Fiddleback Forge was, but I had to have another! I also remember when I opened my first Camp Knife Scott at USAMadeBlade insisted I buy; it was that same feeling a kid gets when he goes to bed on Christmas eve... euphoria! I couldn't wipe that smile off my face! The same feeling when I shot my first full-auto and when I shot my first .50 BMG and when I took my first sip of Opus One. When I see Fiddlebacks that can recreate that feeling, I HAVE to have them!

Does anyone else have similar weaknesses?

-Will

Hi,
My name is Will. I'm a Fiddlebackaholic. I know this and sometimes try my best to control it. I'm weak and Fiddlebacks are beautiful; what can I say? I'm also addicted to handmade Japanese kitchen knives and Japanese natural sharpening stones. I also have a gun problem and Boy Scout patch problem.

I remember the feeling when I held my first Fiddleback, a Bushfinger I found on eBay, I didn't even know what Fiddleback Forge was, but I had to have another! I also remember when I opened my first Camp Knife Scott at USAMadeBlade insisted I buy; it was that same feeling a kid gets when he goes to bed on Christmas eve... euphoria! I couldn't wipe that smile off my face! The same feeling when I shot my first full-auto and when I shot my first .50 BMG and when I took my first sip of Opus One. When I see Fiddlebacks that can recreate that feeling, I HAVE to have them!

-Will
yes

Hi,

-Will
I haven't shot full auto or a 50 yet, but I definitely know what you're talking about!

willic willic Hey Will, good to hear from ya! Although I'm not quite sure I understand what you are talking about??? My experience is that you are just scratching the surface of understanding the nuances of Fiddleback Forge at your 50th knife.

I broke the habit cold turkey. Now I only buy Chinese made knives. way better that those FB's

It would be cool when you are bitten by the spider, you also have Spider-Man Powers, then you can just sit on the wall and play with your Fiddlebacks, and use your web to pick up another one with out having to come off the wall. So I am not Fiddlebackaholic, but I got my first production version....so resistance may be futile in the future....bitten with symptoms to come.

Back